CCSAD advertising works.
Just look what it can do for you:
- Increase your visibility with symposium attendees and industry executives
- Promote new products, booth giveaways, demonstrations and more
- Drive additional traffic to your booth
- Build additional brand awareness before and during the show
Please submit all ads by their respective due dates to Tara Smith.
Mailed Program Advertising
Targeted advertising sent by mail and reserved as a benefit for our bronze, silver, gold, and platinum patrons. The due date for these ads is April 16, 2019.
- Full Page – NO Bleed 5″ wide x 9.5″ high
- Half Page – NO Bleed 5″ wide x 4.5″ high
- Quarter Page: NO Bleed 2.5″ wide x 4.5″ high
On-Site Program Advertising
Place an ad in the CCSAD On-Site Program. Let CCSAD members know you will be present at this year’s symposium and highlight what is in store at your booth. Patrons receive an ad with their sponsorship, however ads may also be purchased. Your name will also be included as part of the preliminary program that will be posted on the CCSAD website. On-site ad deadline is July 25, 2019.
- Back Cover Full Color – $2,500
- Full-Page Ad – $2,000
- Half-Page Ad – $1,000
- Quarter-Page Ad – $650
Onsite Program Specs*
- Full Page – NO Bleed 7.75″ wide x 10.25″ high
- Half Page – NO Bleed 7.75″ wide x 5″ high
- Quarter Page: NO Bleed 3.687″ wide x 5″ high
Onsite Video Banner Ad
Capture the attention of attendees with a personalized ad that will run on the host hotel TV channel which can be viewed in the rooms, exhibit hall, and the foyer. This option can be purchased for $500. The due date for this ad is July 1, 2019.
Please keep your video to no more than 30 seconds in length.
Tote Bag Inserts
This handy little gem is placed in every attendee’s registration bag and allows you to share what is happening in your company or organization with potential customers. Let them know about your giveaways, drawings, presentations, events and demonstrations. Organizations may provide or pay for items as inserts in the attendee tote bags.
Sponsors must provide all materials. Tote bag insert arrival deadline is September 3, 2019 by 10:00 am – they may arrive up to 5 days prior with no holding charge but may incur a holding charge or be returned if they arrive before that. See this page for hotel shipping address.
Bag inserts offer the opportunity to provide promotional collateral for distribution to all conference attendees via the conference tote bag. Production of promotional collateral is the responsibility of the advertiser. Bag inserts are typically one-sheet flyers, single postcards or promotional items like pens, stress balls, etc. Note: items should be lightweight, slim, and able to slip easily into the conference tote bag, and no more than 8.5″ wide by 11″ tall. Each item must come fully assembled and individually separated. We will not fold or manipulate items. C4 reserves the right to refuse inserts that do not meet these criteria. Items that do not meet these criteria will available for pick up in registration and no refund will be issued.
- $500 for a single page item
- $1000 for multiple pages/bulky items
In an effort to “go green,” the symposium features fewer printed materials than in previous years; printed materials direct attendees to www.ccsad.com for more information. That means the CCSAD attendee website will have a high traffic volume, and we’ve given you more reasons than ever to place your company’s product or service ad there. Ads are posted upon receipt and will run from purchase date until November 1, 2019.
- Variety of ad sizes from which to choose
- High traffic
- High visibility
- Limited number of ad spaces available (home page and sub-pages)
Pricing is as follows:
- $500 for Vertical Banner Ad
- $350 for Banner Block
Website Ad Specifications
All sizes are in pixels. Ads should be 300 dpi and in a png, jpg, or gif format.
- Presenting Patrons: 435 x 435
- Event Partners: 250 x 250
- Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Patrons: 250 x 250
- Purchased Ad – Vertical Banner: 250 x 600
- Purchased Ad – Block: 250 x 250