Welcome to C4’s Career Connections Board
The C4 Career Connections board is designed to meet the needs of both job-seekers and employers in the field of addiction medicine.
It offers employers targeted access to quality addiction professionals, along with quick and easy job posting and online job activity reports. In addition, employers have access to the National Healthcare Network (NHCN) – a growing network of over 200 top healthcare associations and professional organizations, including:
- The American Society of Addiction Medicine
- American Academy of Health Care Providers in the Addictive Disorders
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Public Health Association
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Job-seeking professionals can make sure their resumes are being seen by those in the field who matter most to them. The C4 Career Connections board offers job-seekers free and confidential resume posting, automated weekly email notification of new job listings, and the ability to save jobs for later review.
Click on the links below to get started right away.
|Search Jobs||Employers Login|