|Date:||Thursday, September 13th|
|Breakfast:||7:00 am to 7:45 am at the Course|
|Time:||Tee Time 8:00 am – arrive by 7:30 am (in your carts by 7:45 am)|
|Awards Luncheon:||Immediately following the Tournament at the course|
|Where:||The Cape Club Golf Course|
|125 Falmouth Woods Road, East Falmouth, MA 02536|
Rate: $125.00 per player includes 18 holes and a cart
** Please note: Refunds may be processed until 30 days prior to the event. If there are less than 30 days until the tournament, we will be unable to issue any golf refunds.
We will have a scramble that will begin at 8:00 am sharp and it is suggested that you arrive at 7:30 am in order to get everything ready. It will be at The Cape Club Course in East Falmouth. Proper golf attire please. Blue jeans and metal spiked golf shoes are not allowed.
Breakfast will be served at the course at 7:00 am. Lunch will be served at the course immediately following the conclusion of the tournament (approximately 1:00 pm).
A new golf experience has been crafted as the original 18-holes have been transformed to create a totally refreshed golf journey. New tee boxes were added, fairways were widened and reshaped, putting greens and new green complexes were constructed, and each hole was enhanced with silica “Augusta-white” sand bunkers. Greens, green approaches and fairways were seeded with bent grass. Roughs and tees were hydro-seeded with a rye/bluegrass blend. Outer rough areas were seeded with a drought tolerant fescue. Further golf course renovations include:
Dramatic changes made to every hole, including an expanded water feature on holes 9 and 18 that will present a challenging finish to each nine
- Enhanced view corridors on fairways
- New regular and forward tees added on select holes, plus new elevated back tees were created
- Resurfaced and expanded tee boxes
- All fairways were re-contoured
- Completely rebuilt green complexes that were all reshaped and re-contoured
- Addition of all new strategically placed fairway and greenside bunkers
- Cart paths materials were created using white crushed stone to match the look of the Augusta white-sand bunkers
Visit www.capeclubresort.com to learn more about the course.